My July project was a pair of Style Arc Linda Pants in black Bengaline. I did get them finished in July but didn't get them hemmed until Friday, however I am claiming them as a July stashbuster and I used 1.5metres. This bengaline has been in my stash for at least 2 years, maybe longer and was way overdue to be used.
This is the second time I have made these pants but I had a little trouble with the fit this time. Mainly because I stitched 1/4inch seams instead of 1 cm. (Note to self: Read instructions next time instead of relying on memory) After correcting this they fit fine. I also adjusted for a bigger waist and a flat bottom.
I hemmed them with my Janome blind hem foot. First time I've used it and it was wonderful. Why haven't I used it before. :-)
I have a summer dress cut out for August but as we will be moving house in 4 weeks time I'm not too sure if it will get finished. Here's hoping.